Strengthening Businesses in Myanmar
Myanmar Bureau provides advisory services to both international and Myanmar based clients. Initiating Joint Ventures or partnering with suppliers necessitates the thorough conduction of a due diligence process.
This is pertinent for both international and Myanmar companies to ensure they have a good understanding of each others expectations and modus operandi.
Due diligence services
Myanmar Bureau generally conducts research using multiple well informed sources to conduct due diligence according to a client's particular brief. This would typically incorporate:
- Legal assessment and confirmation of all legal documents relevant to the brief.
- An assessment of current or planned business activities and potential social impacts.
- The reputation and standing of potential partners (their connections and use thereof). Any implications of corrupt activity.
- Local Stakeholder feedback.
- Analysis of research on the back of our experience with such cases .
- Suggested mitigation procedures should any concerns be identified.
Myanmar Bureau operates to the highest ethical standards, our research is exclusively conducted by our own personnel, we do not engage 3rd parties, subcontract or pay or provide any inducement for information. We operate in compliance with a broad range of international standards along side the laws of Myanmar.